Howth Rd, Killester, Dublin 3.
Architects: Brennan Furlong Architects.
Start Date: Completed February 2016.
- Demolition of existing Single Storey structure to the side.
- Single Storey Contempory Extension to the Rear and side of the Dwelling.
- Conversion and extension of existing attic space within the original dwelling.
- Zinc Roof
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining/.
- Large Glazed Units to South Facing Garden, including Glazed Corner Window.
- Aluclad Windows Throughout.
- Underfloor Heating on the Ground Floor with Polished Concrete Floor Finish.
- Complete Retrofit of Existing Dwelling.
- Bespoke Joinery throughout – Birch Plywood Ceiling, Birch Plywood Kitchen Table with overhead light, Seating, Office Space, Birch Plywood Doors, Skirting, Architrave & Door Frames and more. – All Bespoke Joinery Completed by Project Manager Derek Devine and Inhouse Carpenter Graham Townsend.