Howth Rd, Clontarf, Dublin 3.
Large Contemporary Extension on a Protected House
- Large Contemporary Extension to the rear of a Victorian House, which is a protected Structure.
- New Extension comprises of a new Playroom, Kitchen, Morning Room, Storage Area, Utility Room and W.C.
- Formed new openings between the old and the New with refurbishment of the existing kitchen to become a new Dining Room and large Bathroom.
- Aluminium Double Glazed Windows with 2 Skylights in the main Living Areas.
- Large Zinc Roof with Zinc facade & Guttering around the Extension.
- External Finish of Extension in Iroko Cladding.
- The Building of Walls and Piers from the driveway entrance up to the rear of the Extension was built by reusing ‘Old Blue Limestone Stone’ from a demolished wall on Site.