Cabra, Dublin 7.
Complete Renovation and Rear and Side Extensions to a 50’s style house in Cabra.
- Underfloor Heating on the first and ground floor of the house using a Geo Thermal Heat Pump.
- Solar Panels added to the roof of the house.
- Rain water harvester collector.
- Large Attic Conversion with its own staircase.
- Large contemporary extension added to the rear. Gaining a new Kitchen-Dining area with a large roof light, double doors and lots of nice features throughout finished with a magnificent walnut kitchen.
- Two Story extension to the side of the house gaining new living space to the existing house.
- Solid Wood flooring throughout.